For the most demanding CAD work turn to the iPF850. This 44" large format printer delivers exceptional quality, versatility and breathtaking speeds.
- 44" Dual roll for maximum productivity
- High capacity stacker supports high volume continuous printing
- High capacity 330ml/700ml hot-swap ink tanks - change whilst printing
- Blistering speeds with fastest economy printing mode
- LUCIA 5-colour ink system with new magenta ink for wider colour reproduction
- Clearer quality on CAD drawings for precise detail
- High-volume continuous printing with built-in 320GB HDD
- Enhanced HP-GL/2, HP-RTL support and AutoCAD optimized driver
- Manage costs and track ROI with accounting software
- Direct Print & Share software and cloud ready
Veçoritë e detajuara
Shikoni pak një pamje më të detajuar të Canon imagePROGRAF iPF850
44" Dual roll paper supplies
Dual roll enables maximum productivity. The unit can handle the same width or different widths of paper up to 44", as well as different types of the paper, such as plain and coated paper, at the same time. It enables automatic paper switching between rolls to suit print requirements, resulting in high production printing without any intervention by the operator for paper changing.
High Capacity Stacker
The iPF850 incorporates a high capacity stacker for up to 100 sheets, which manages different size drawings up to A0 size at the same time. It also allows stacked prints to be removed from the front of the device for easier document handling.
Fine lines, vivid colours and high-speed printing
Count on blistering productivity with the iPF850. Designed for CAD applications in both print for pay and large corporate environments, this 44" printer delivers exceptional line reproduction, vivid colours and high image consistency.
Outstanding quality and accuracy
Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment reactive pigment ink system produces vivid colours and the sharpest, thinnest lines, and with a range accuracy of +/- 0.1% as well as a minimum line width of 0.02mm, precision is guaranteed. Images are rendered at 2,400 x 1200 dpi for maximum impact, thanks to super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles. The latest magenta ink enables clearer drawings and more vibrant posters.
Exceptional image quality is accompanied by breathtaking productivity, with draft A0 prints in 42 seconds and A1 in just 22 seconds. High capacity 330ml and 700ml "hot swap" ink tanks are used, which can be replaced during production for non-stop productivity. Plus the dual roll enables you to print for longer on different types and sizes of media.
Economical and efficient
A built in accounting function allows accurate tracking of the
Specifikimet e produktit
Zbuloni më shumë për Canon imagePROGRAF iPF850, veçoritë e tij dhe çfarë mund të bëjë ai.
Product images are for illustration purposes only. Certain functions are optional. Please refer to the product specifications or contact your Canon sales representative for further details.
- ARCH 000 imagePROGRAF iPF850